Ever wonder if a new feature is coming to RealTracs 3.0, or if a suggestion has entered the development phase to be added to the system? You can keep up with both through the two pages linked below (each document can be found in the RealTracs Online Help System as well at help.realtracs.net).
The first link is to a document containing suggestions or user feedback that has been identified and added to the development queue. While there is not a specific timeline for each item, there is a color code to let you know what stage of development a particular item is in. Please note however, this is not all of the items we have received, just those that are in the development queue. We document and track all user submitted suggestions sent to email@example.com, and that feedback is where we get much of the development list from.
The second link is to a document that chronologically lists the features and fixes that have been added to RealTracs 3.0 since the cut-over, as well as a set of FAQs.
Remember, if you have a suggestion or would like to see something added, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We keep everything that is sent and track each suggestion individually.
User Feedback & Tracking
Features and fixes added by Date
Starting January 1, 2016, the monthly MLS fee will increase from $37.34 to $40.00 per month for office and subscriber fees. The $2.66 increase (7.1%) is the first increase since the current fee structure was established in 1997.
The unlicensed personal assistant fee will increase from $21.85 to $25.00 per month. The business partner fee will increase from $42.61 to $46.00 per month.
Of course, no one likes fee increases; but, in order to continue the level of service you expect from RealTracs, it’s time. In addition, RealTracs’ staff and directors pledge to be the good financial stewards we have been for the past 19 years.
Would you like to know more about what you get for your RealTracs fees? The info-graphic below will explain what all goes in to providing a reliable MLS system.
The latest updates and enhancements to the RealTracs 3.0 MLS System went live Monday October 19th.
The RealTracs help desk staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm to answer any questions you might have about the newly added features or anything else in the new system. They can be reached at 615-385-0777 or via email at email@example.com.
ALL UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, and FIXES
- User Settings option added to My Page which includes a User Profile and Site Preferences
- Now available in Site Preferences:
- Default Page size setting for both the List and Thumbnail results views
- Signature file creator and editor with image upload option
- Email listings now includes a signature file if checked
- Email listings now has a text editor for composing the body of the message
- Hot Sheets:
- Added color coding to the Reason column on the List View
- Changed default date range from 14 days to 7 days on Current tab search
- Select All option removed from Full View to prevent selection mistakes
- Media page formatted for printing with descriptions
- Option to download results as text or Excel has been added to the More menu on the results views.
- Tax Search update from CRS Power Tools to CRS MLS Tax Suite
- Includes a new multi-county search
- Enhanced Mapping capabilities
- Optimized for mobile devices
- Two new reports added to the Office Page/Broker Reports menu for Managing Brokers: Listing Detail and Office Performance
- NAR NRDS ID field added to User Profile for Transaction Desk