Today’s Feature Deep-Dive:
Creating Saved Criteria in Custom Comparables
Today, we’re exploring ways to save time when comparing property types and pulling comparables. If you have criteria that you regularly use to compare property types, these steps will provide efﬁciencies by allowing you to save that criteria and access it for future comparables.
Select desired criteria in “Custom Comparables” section.
Instead of clicking on the “Submit” button, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Save Criteria” button.
You will then be prompted to name your commonly used criteria. After naming your search criteria within the box, click “Submit”.
This new criteria is now saved and easily accessible in the “Saved Criteria” drop-down box at the top of the “Custom Comparables” page.
Renaming & Deleting Saved Criteria
To rename or delete the saved criteria, go to “Proﬁles and Settings” section and select “Saved Comparables Criteria”. From here, you may either click the “edit” icon or the “delete” icon.
Let’s take a moment to delve into custom comparable reports – specifically outlining how you can easily add addresses. It only takes a moment, but your clients will appreciate knowing that the right-fit properties were used to create their comparable report.
How to Add Specific Addresses
- Start by pulling up the Custom Comparables page.
- Within the “Search by Location” section, you’ll see a section at the bottom of the page: “Add specific addresses to report.”
- Within the box, start typing the address. Your address should quickly appear as an autofill option.
- Click on the address to select it as a new addition.
- You can add up to three specific addresses/properties.
- Click on the X if you’d like to remove one of the specific addresses.
- Click “submit” when you’re ready to create your report.
Recognizing New Addresses in Your Comparable Report
The addresses you’ve added will appear at the top of the results page. These addresses will feature the label A# so you can easily recognize them.
Have questions about CRS features or anything else? Chat, click, or call one of our Help Desk technicians for all the answers!