Today’s Feature Deep-Dive:
Creating Saved Criteria in Custom Comparables
Today, we’re exploring ways to save time when comparing property types and pulling comparables. If you have criteria that you regularly use to compare property types, these steps will provide efﬁciencies by allowing you to save that criteria and access it for future comparables.
Select desired criteria in “Custom Comparables” section.
Instead of clicking on the “Submit” button, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Save Criteria” button.
You will then be prompted to name your commonly used criteria. After naming your search criteria within the box, click “Submit”.
This new criteria is now saved and easily accessible in the “Saved Criteria” drop-down box at the top of the “Custom Comparables” page.
Renaming & Deleting Saved Criteria
To rename or delete the saved criteria, go to “Proﬁles and Settings” section and select “Saved Comparables Criteria”. From here, you may either click the “edit” icon or the “delete” icon.
On January 8th, 2019, the standalone condominium property class is being removed, and condos are joining single-family homes to form a single Residential property class that includes the following property subtypes:
- Site Built
- Zero Lot Line
- Horizontal Property Regime (HPR) – Attached
- Horizontal Property Regime (HPR) – Detached
- Cottage/Garden Condo
- Flat Condo
- Highrise Condo
- Loft Condo
- Other Condo
- Townhouse Condo
- This update will allow users to search for ALL single family and condo listings in a particular area regardless of how they are listed, resulting in a much more thorough and robust set of search results.
- When searching for residential listings, you will see the new Type field under Common Criteria that allows the selection of any combination of single family or condo listing types.
- All of the selections will be checked and searched for by default; however, you can easily select only the options you want and search in any combination of residential and condo – all without the need of a cross-class search!
- You can save your favorite listing Type combination as your default search. Instructions on how to create and save a new default search can be viewed at help.realtracs.net.
- Add/Edit is updating too; Residential will be the choice for both single-family homes and condos. The specific sub-type will be chosen when inputting the details of the listing.
There are a few important notes to pass along:
- Existing condo listings (with current MLS numbers) will convert to Residential automatically
- Condo saved searches and auto-notify searches will be converted automatically
- Definitions of the various property subtypes can be found at help.realtracs.net
- The existing Exterior Alterations and Other Restrictions fields in Condo will not be moving to Residential
The knowledgeable RealTracs support team is available six days a week to assist with any questions you might have regarding this upcoming change.
You can chat, click, or call a representative from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
As we draw toward the end of another successful year, the staff at RealTracs would like to reflect and thank everyone who has contributed in one capacity or another toward finding homes for thousands and thousands of families in Middle Tennessee and beyond.
In that same spirit, RealTracs would like to remind everyone about Tennessee Kids Belong. Just like the wonderful REALTORS, appraisers, support staff, and more who contribute to finding homes for so many, Tennessee Kids Belong finds “forever” homes for the almost 8,000 foster children and orphans in Tennessee.
On behalf of Tennessee Kids Belong, the official charitable organization of RealTracs, we are asking for your generosity and help in assuring these children are not forgotten. Below is the Wish List of Tennessee Kids Belong.
$100 – Become a $100/month sponsor. We are currently looking for 100 people to commit to $100/month. This amount will help unite and mobilize the entire state to make a significant impact on the lives of Tennessee children in foster care.
$250 – Pay for supplies for an I Belong Project video shoot day. These days aim to make the kids, and social workers feel seen, cared for and appreciated. Children leave with new clothes, a framed picture of themselves, full bellies and lots of goodies.
$500 – Sponsor one TKB hosted gathering that unites faith leaders in a TN county with local social workers in that region. Outcomes range from churches launching recruitment events and full foster care and adoption ministries, tangible needs met for kids and families, and the ongoing relationship between church and state in these areas. On any given week our team is corresponding with 50+ churches and 25+ social workers.
$1000 – Give children in foster care a face and a voice. The I Belong Project videos are the single most effective tool for ensuring that kids waiting for an adoptive family find one. This amount covers the cost of ONE video and recruitment for this child for one year. The videos are also used as recruitment tools for foster families, continuously moving families towards the idea of fostering, especially teenagers.
$5000 – Become a FOUNDING partner in the Business Impact Program that will be rolling out in early 2019! Companies across the state will work with us to implement programs that will IMPACT their employees who are currently fostering or adopting, IMPACT their community and IMPACT children in foster care.
$10,000 – Help with expansion in East and West TN. Our team currently travels the whole state. There is excellent potential to see major changes and even more impact in these areas, but it will take more boots on the ground in these communities to make it happen.
To make an end of year donation, discover rewarding volunteer opportunities, or to meet some of the wonderful children with Tennessee Kids Belong, please visit TNKIDSBELONG.org.
If you prefer, donations can also be mailed to:
Tennessee Kids Belong
2000 Mallory Ln. 130-355
Franklin, TN 37067
The staff at RealTracs would like to congratulate and thank you for a record-breaking year. We are all blessed to work for such an amazing group of industry professionals. Happy Holidays and a safe and Happy New Year to you and your families.