Whether you want to call it coming soon, pre-marketing, taking a pause, or Aunt Sally and Uncle Rupert coming over for Thanksgiving, you can do just that with your property in the MLS with the Active – Not Showing status.
The great thing about Active – Not Showing is that you can now list your property in MLS and set the date it goes Active – Showing for up to 30 days out instead of the previous 15! If you need to paint, make repairs, or get the visiting relatives out of the house, just set the status to Active – Not Showing and do what you need to do. Days on Market WILL NOT accumulate during the time your listing is initially set to Active – Not Showing.
Need to take a break after the listing has gone to Active – Showing? You can change the status from Active – Showing to Active – Not Showing until your sellers are ready. You no longer need to withdraw the listing to take a pause!
That’s not all…
- Type has been added as a Residential option to the List View Results when applying custom column headers
- Arrows have been added to your List View Results to confirm the sort direction on sorted columns
- The Office phone is now included on your user profile and RealTracs signature
Some things we fixed under the hood…
- Add/Edit: Manual geo-coding issue with pin drop was fixed with November 2nd release
- Commercial listing report: Lease per SqFt is no longer rounding the user entered value
- CMA Report: MLS numbers now link back to the full report
Also, don’t forget…
We recently released some additional updates on how your listing date is input in Add/Edit, and user-friendly shareable links, along with other important feature improvements. Check out the details at here.
If you get stuck or have questions…
The RealTracs technical support staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. The quickest way to reach a technician is via an Online Chat. To start a chat, click the RealTracs.net.button at the top of
- The way List Date is populated has been enhanced when a new listing is created in Add/Edit, to help you pick the correct date.
Why the change? Before, list date was automatically populated with the day you started entering the listing and remained that date if the listing was made active within the four days shown in the List Date field, thereby increasing the DOM. A blank value has been added to the list date drop down and is the default during the input of the listing to help prevent this from happening and needing to make a list date adjustment after-the-fact.
Of course, a list date is still required, so if you forget to make a selection and try to save as Active – Showing or Active – Not Showing, a notice will appear reminding you to select a list date.
- Expiration AND Withdrawn Date added to the Print Preview report in Add/Edit
- Shareable Links how have more friendly button options
Corrected a math issue w/how lease per sq foot is calculated in COM
A new Centralized Showing Services (CSS) integration is coming to RealTracs in the coming days! Soon, CSS subscribers will be able to add showing instructions from a new setting in the add/edit system so any RealTracs user can schedule a showing for your listing online!
Here’s how you do it.
Setting up a listing to have online scheduling available
- Under the Office Information section in add/edit (this is the second section down) you will notice a new required field called Showing Service. By default, this is set to Other, and the Showing Instructions field is still available, just as it has always been. For non-CSS subscribers, there is no change in the process.
- If you are a CSS subscriber and wish to offer online scheduling, select CSS in the Showing Service field. Showing instructions cannot be selected and will now be updated via the CSS website once you make the listing active. Please note, this does not affect the Showing Phone Number.
- Upon confirmation of your listing being saved, a new button labeled Go to Centralized Showing will display at the bottom. This will sign you into CSS where showing instructions can be input. You can also access the listing at https://showings.com/ with your CSS login credentials.
- Any of your listings saved with CSS selected as the showing service will display a Schedule Showing link in the Showing Instructions field found in the Office and Showing Information section. When a user clicks this link, they will be directed to your listing within the CSS site to schedule their showing. Please note, users scheduling a showing time are not required to subscribe to CSS.
Scheduling a showing online (for all MLS users)
- Click the Schedule Showing link to load the scheduling page on Centralized Showings website. Follow the on-screen instructions. You do not have to be a CSS subscriber to use this feature; however, you do have to register. If CSS doesn’t recognize you, they will require a quick online registration before you can schedule your showing.
If you have already registered you will see the screen below after clicking Schedule a Showing. Simply click Schedule Appointments to continue.
- After registering you will then select the day and time for your showing. Pick a start and end time, and then click the green Confirm Times button.
- The final step is to click the Schedule All Showings Now! button, and that’s it! You will then see a confirmation screen with full showing instructions and entry information.
Updates & Improvements
- The new printable reports now include “requested by…” text in the bottom left corner
- Add/Edit: The Print Preview button is now available for listings in the Withdrawn status
Things We Fixed Recently
- Media Manager: Document count is now updating when adding or removing documents to incomplete listings – Fix released 10/5/17
- CMA for LLF: LP/Acres is now calculating correctly – Fix released 10/9/17
- Share button/Create Shareable link: copy option is now working from iOS – Fix released 10/9/17
- Auto Notify results printing is now working – Fix released 10/9/17
- Android devices: erratic behavior during entry of digits in the list price field – Fix released 10/18/17
A new enhancement released Thursday will now display price per acre for Land-Lot-Farm listings when available.
Also, several user management features (for those with access the the Office Page menu) were released today.
- The Firm Profile is now the Office Profile
- Sign in permissions, the add user function, and office/user pay options have all been incorporated into User Management. The before and after changes of the Office Page menu can be seen below.
We want to make you aware of how to setup a convenient and automatic email and/or text notification that will communicate the expiration status of your SentriCard.
To setup automatic notifications:
- Log into your SentriLock account at https://www.sentrilock.com
- Select manage my account
- Select preferences
- Go toward bottom of page to the section Card Expiration Notifications
- From there, you can choose to receive an email, text message, or both when your SentriCard is about to expire. Please note, a valid cell phone number is required to setup automatic notification.
Have you seen the email below that appears to be from RealTracs? If it is in your inbox you should DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY! If you already responded or provided sensitive information, be sure to change your RealTracs password.
RealTracs will never send you an email regarding login notices or ask for personally identifiable information.
If you are unsure the email really came from RealTracs, call our HelpDesk and ask.
You can also call 615-385-0777 or send an email to email@example.com.
Stay safe out there!