None of us want to think about being affected by a disaster. However, the recent severe weather in our area serves as yet another reminder that the threat of being personally touched by a disaster is always ever-present.
Did you know that as a REALTOR® member of RealTracs, you have a resource readily available through the RealTracs Rising Hope Disaster Relief Fund?
The RealTracs Rising Hope Disaster Relief Fund was established in 2011 in response to the flooding that affected so much of the Middle Tennessee area in May 2010. The Fund’s mission is to help REALTORS® across the country during times of need with housing-related financial assistance in response to a disaster.
For more details, to download an application for assistance, or to make a tax-deductible donation, visit realtracs.com/rising-hope.
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS??
Beginning March 3, 2018, RealTracs will offer live technical support on Saturdays to all users between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Please note, weekday support hours are not changing and remain 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
You can reach the technical support staff through a variety of ways. The quickest is via an online chat via the chat button found in RealTracs.net. Help is also available by phone at 615-385-0777, and via email at email@example.com.
Centralized Showing Services (CSS) integration is now in RealTracs. CSS subscribers can now add showing instructions from a new setting in the add/edit system so any RealTracs user can schedule a showing for your listing online!
Here’s how you do it.
Setting up a listing to have online scheduling available
- Under the Office Information section in add/edit (this is the second section down) you will notice a new required field called Showing Service. By default, this is set to Other, and the Showing Instructions field is still available, just as it has always been. For non-showing service subscribers, there is no change in the process.
- If you are a CSS subscriber and wish to offer online scheduling, select CSS in the Showing Service field. Showing instructions cannot be selected and will now be updated via the CSS website once you make the listing active. Please note, this does not affect the Showing Phone Number.
- Upon confirmation of your listing being saved, a new button labeled Go to Centralized Showing will display at the bottom. This will sign you into CSS where showing instructions can be managed. You can also access the listing at https://showings.com/ with your CSS login credentials.
- Any of your listings saved with CSS selected as the showing service will display a Schedule Showing link in the Showing Instructions field found in the Office and Showing Information section. When a user clicks this link, they will be directed to your listing within the CSS site to schedule their showing. Please note, users scheduling a showing time are not required to subscribe to CSS.
Scheduling a showing online (for all MLS users)
- Click the Schedule Showing link to load the scheduling page on Centralized Showings website. Follow the on-screen instructions. You do not have to be a CSS subscriber to use this feature.
Simply click Schedule Appointments to continue.
- You will then select the day and time for your showing. Pick a start and end time, and then click the green Confirm Times button.
- The final step is to click the Schedule All Showings Now! button, and that’s it! You will then see a confirmation screen with full showing instructions and entry information.
The protection of your confidential listing and personal information in the MLS is something RealTracs takes very seriously. A strong password is key to the protection of this information, especially with the ever-increasing threats from phishing or hacking attempts and attacks. As part of the need to increase your online security, RealTracs is implementing a new password policy to ensure that only the user (you!) knows his or her own password.
How to Update Your Password
There is not a process you need to initiate. You will be prompted to update your password automatically on or after Thursday, February 15th when logging into ReaTracs.net.
Password Complexity Requirements:
- Password length must be eight (8) characters minimum
In addition, passwords must contain at least three (3) of the following elements:
- One lowercase character
- One uppercase character
- One number
- One non-alphanumeric symbol
*Please note: if your current RealTracs password already meets the requirements above, you will not receive a notification.
This updated policy will increase your online security by establishing a strong, yet reasonable, password that follows common guidelines recommended by leading security professionals. RealTracs appreciates your understanding in our effort to keep your information safe and secure.
If you have questions about the new password policy, please be sure to contact the RealTracs Help Desk via an online chat, email, or phone.
Did you happen to miss the RealTracs news and information email sent earlier this week? Filed it away and can’t find it? The dog ate the printout? Maybe you deleted it and now have regrets?
Fear not! You can see it again and stay up-to-date on all of the goings-on at RealTracs by clicking over to http://mailchi.mp/48e08826edfc/news-and-information-245009.
- The Shared Agent reports now include clickable Tax ID links
- When the tax link is clicked from a desktop, and you are logged into realtracs.net, the full CRS tax report will open
- If you are not logged in, an overlay with the most popular fields will open
- When you click the link from your mobile device,mobile-friendly overlay with the most popular tax fields is opened
- The stats results tab now contains a Year Built column for minimum, average, median and maximum values
- You no longer have to select listings to Print from the Stats tab
If you get stuck or have questions…
The RealTracs technical support staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. The quickest way to reach a technician is via an Online Chat. To start a chat, click the RealTracs.net.button at the top of