Whether you want to call it coming soon, pre-marketing, taking a pause, or Aunt Sally and Uncle Rupert coming over for Thanksgiving, you can do just that with your property in the MLS with the Active – Not Showing status.
The great thing about Active – Not Showing is that you can now list your property in MLS and set the date it goes Active – Showing for up to 30 days out instead of the previous 15! If you need to paint, make repairs, or get the visiting relatives out of the house, just set the status to Active – Not Showing and do what you need to do. Days on Market WILL NOT accumulate during the time your listing is initially set to Active – Not Showing.
Need to take a break after the listing has gone to Active – Showing? You can change the status from Active – Showing to Active – Not Showing until your sellers are ready. You no longer need to withdraw the listing to take a pause!
That’s not all…
- Type has been added as a Residential option to the List View Results when applying custom column headers
- Arrows have been added to your List View Results to confirm the sort direction on sorted columns
- The Office phone is now included on your user profile and RealTracs signature
Some things we fixed under the hood…
- Add/Edit: Manual geo-coding issue with pin drop was fixed with November 2nd release
- Commercial listing report: Lease per SqFt is no longer rounding the user entered value
- CMA Report: MLS numbers now link back to the full report
Also, don’t forget…
We recently released some additional updates on how your listing date is input in Add/Edit, and user-friendly shareable links, along with other important feature improvements. Check out the details at here.
If you get stuck or have questions…
The RealTracs technical support staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. The quickest way to reach a technician is via an Online Chat. To start a chat, click the RealTracs.net.
button at the top of
- The way List Date is populated has been enhanced when a new listing is created in Add/Edit, to help you pick the correct date.
Why the change? Before, list date was automatically populated with the day you started entering the listing and remained that date if the listing was made active within the four days shown in the List Date field, thereby increasing the DOM. A blank value has been added to the list date drop down and is the default during the input of the listing to help prevent this from happening and needing to make a list date adjustment after-the-fact.
Of course, a list date is still required, so if you forget to make a selection and try to save as Active – Showing or Active – Not Showing, a notice will appear reminding you to select a list date.
- Expiration AND Withdrawn Date added to the Print Preview report in Add/Edit
- Shareable Links how have more friendly button options
Corrected a math issue w/how lease per sq foot is calculated in COM
A new Centralized Showing Services (CSS) integration is coming to RealTracs in the coming days! Soon, CSS subscribers will be able to add showing instructions from a new setting in the add/edit system so any RealTracs user can schedule a showing for your listing online!
Here’s how you do it.
Setting up a listing to have online scheduling available
- Under the Office Information section in add/edit (this is the second section down) you will notice a new required field called Showing Service. By default, this is set to Other, and the Showing Instructions field is still available, just as it has always been. For non-CSS subscribers, there is no change in the process.
- If you are a CSS subscriber and wish to offer online scheduling, select CSS in the Showing Service field. Showing instructions cannot be selected and will now be updated via the CSS website once you make the listing active. Please note, this does not affect the Showing Phone Number.
- Upon confirmation of your listing being saved, a new button labeled Go to Centralized Showing will display at the bottom. This will sign you into CSS where showing instructions can be input. You can also access the listing at https://showings.com/ with your CSS login credentials.
- Any of your listings saved with CSS selected as the showing service will display a Schedule Showing link in the Showing Instructions field found in the Office and Showing Information section. When a user clicks this link, they will be directed to your listing within the CSS site to schedule their showing. Please note, users scheduling a showing time are not required to subscribe to CSS.
Scheduling a showing online (for all MLS users)
- Click the Schedule Showing link to load the scheduling page on Centralized Showings website. Follow the on-screen instructions. You do not have to be a CSS subscriber to use this feature; however, you do have to register. If CSS doesn’t recognize you, they will require a quick online registration before you can schedule your showing.
If you have already registered you will see the screen below after clicking Schedule a Showing. Simply click Schedule Appointments to continue.
- After registering you will then select the day and time for your showing. Pick a start and end time, and then click the green Confirm Times button.
- The final step is to click the Schedule All Showings Now! button, and that’s it! You will then see a confirmation screen with full showing instructions and entry information.
RealTracs is getting better all the time! We are continually adding meaningful and productive updates to ensure your MLS system is the best it can be for your business.
There is more coming to RealTracs 3.0 on Wednesday, September 20! Check out the new additions below!
- My Profile: You can now upload a personal profile photo that can be used in your email signature file. Choose RealTracs Signature and let us build your signature file with your photo and profile info. Want to build your own signature? You can do that as well with the Custom Signature option
- Click your name in the upper right corner of the site
- Choose “Edit My Profile”
- Click the round Edit Photo icon at the top of the page to upload and save a photo
- Scroll down to choose a signature option
- Printing New Reports: Agent Full New! and Buyer Full New! print outs no longer cut off the edge of the primary image
- Upgrades to Bing improved Bird’s Eye view from the Map results tab
- Roster results phone number formatting is fixed
Several new improvements were just released today, Wednesday, August 23rd. Exciting new features such as an online help desk chat and an updated full report view are just part of what has been released.
Need help with any of the new features? Be sure to give our HelpDesk a call at 615-385-0777, send an email to email@example.com, or now, chat directly with the Help Desk via an online help session, accessible directly from the main RealTracs toolbar!
- Support Chat – Chat with our help desk during regular business hours via the Help Desk Chat button on the main RealTracs toolbar.
- Full Results Tab – Updates to viewing and printing the new report:
- Based on requests to show more information before scrolling, the image has been reduced in size for the agent version of the full listing.
- The directions have been moved to the top section.
- Agent and Office information, including license #’s, can now be viewed by clicking the listing or selling agent name.
- Map Search : Drawing a radius now includes the option to manually enter a distance
- CMA and List Reports:The search criteria used to create the CMA has been added just below the Median row.
- List Results View: The updated Add/Remove Columns tool now includes both Withdrawn and Expiration Date fields.
- Gallery view (The page that loads with all the images after clicking the listing report main image): High resolution images can now be downloaded individually
- Printing New Reports: Second blank page has been eliminated
- Map Results View: Acres display on map pin details is now working
- Add/Edit: Closed listings can now be edited for up to 30 days after closing
- MLS# Search: Saved searches are fully functional
- Add/Edit: Manual Geo-coding is now working for Incomplete to Active listings
- Statistics print: Average sales price error corrected
- Transaction Desk option in More Menu: Listing information is now populating again
- Search Results tabs: Formatting issues with the new report and other results tab have been corrected
Updates to the new report released! You responded and we listened. The new reports format now offers clickable agent names to provide more contact information, including office address and license number.
You had more to say about the size of the image and amount of valuable information you want to see without scrolling, so we are working on more updates now and hope to show you very soon.
There are a few new MLS system enhancements that were released on Tuesday, July 25th in advance of the main system push on August 1. These include:
- Add/Edit: The Remarks field now allows for a max of 350 character and Realtor Remarks allows for 300 characters
- Add/Edit: The Print Preview button now opens the new agent report
- Mobile: Mobile.RealTracs.net reports are now mobile friendly for all property classes when sharing individual results and multiple results
Today’s release also included two important fixes to the geo-coding process in RealTracs:
- A flaw has been fixed that allows users to geo-code a property without dropping a pin
- Increases the ‘confidence’ level Bing uses to determine if a property location is accurate
Questions about the new updates or fixes? The RealTracs Helpdesk can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 615-385-0777.