Finding Online Help
The online support system is moving to an upgraded platform – FreshDesk. Here you will find the same helpful support walkthroughs and videos you have come to expect with an even more user-friendly format. The new support site is found at https://support.realtracs.com/.
Looking for assistance with something specific? Start typing what you are looking for in the search box and related support articles will populate as you type. When you see what you are looking for, simply click the article to be directed to that page.
There you will find a summary of the feature, a quick help guide to assist you, and a video tutorial, if available.
Still stuck or can’t find what you are looking for in the help pages? No problem! The new support site includes a new interactive support ticketing system. Follow the steps below to start a support ticket :
- Click New support ticket from the support.realtracs.com homepage.
- Login to RealTracs if prompted.
- Enter your email in the Requester field.
- Add a brief subject related to the problem you are experiencing.
- Enter the type of support ticket. You may choose between the following options: Question, Incident, Problem, Feature Request, Refund, Payment
- Enter a description of the problem you are experiencing.
If you have a screenshot or other file that might be helpful to a support technician, it can be attached to the ticket.
- Click submit.
After a ticket has been submitted you can check on the current status by clicking Check ticket status. To view the details of your ticket, click the support subject/ticket number. The details page contains all messaging between you and your assigned support technician and other information regarding your support request.
You can view not only open or pending support tickets but also a history of your resolved and closed tickets as well!
- You will receive an email from support confirming receipt of the ticket as well as a link to view the status of the ticket.
- A support technician will review your ticket and if there is a related support article a link will be emailed to you.
Other Assistance and Information
There is much more than just help pages on RealTracs support. On the support home page you will find links to recent articles that have been published, RealTracs rules and rule changes, a staff directory, and the latest RealTracs news!
Property Report Editing
Today, we’re exploring ways to make important edits to your property reports. These simple adjustments can help you make accurate changes to the property characteristics of your subject building.
Be sure to press enter or tab to save your changes automatically. These changes will only be made to your account. They will not be seen by other users.
How to Edit Property Characteristics
You have the ability to edit the number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms and total square feet for a property. When you pull up your property report, edit these sections by clicking in the boxes (shown above) and typing your new values.
Be sure to press enter or tab to save your changes automatically.
How to Revert Back to Your Original Values
1. Click in the blue box.
2. When the pop-up box appears, you can click to revert the number to the original value
1. Click on the link – “click here” – at the bottom of the “Property Characteristics: Building” section.
2. Once you click on the link, the numbers will be reverted back to their original values.
To Our Valued Users:
Earlier today, the RealTracs MLS system experienced a network failure related to a piece of hardware and its configuration. During that time, our engineering team worked continuously along with multiple senior engineers from Cisco to rectify the problem.
The core issue was a network connectivity failure related to a piece of hardware and was not associated with the MLS system itself or the database. Please know, your data was always safe and secure.
All RealTracs systems, including our Internet service providers, have redundancies, or backup systems, in place to ensure MLS uptime. Today’s outage was caused when a redundant piece of network hardware took over a process from a failed system as it is designed to do, and the failed system continued to run, causing the interruption. As soon as our engineers identified the source of the failure, it was removed, and system access was restored.
RealTracs will continue the ongoing implementation of cloud-based systems and other technologies to help ensure such a failure in the future is mitigated. We take the uptime and reliability of the MLS system very seriously, and sincerely apologize for this unacceptable inconvenience.
Did you happen to miss the RealTracs news and information email sent earlier this week? Filed it away and can’t find it? The dog ate the printout? Maybe you deleted it and now have regrets?
Fear not! You can see it again and stay up-to-date on all of the goings-on at RealTracs by clicking over to http://mailchi.mp/48e08826edfc/news-and-information-245009.
Have you seen the email below that appears to be from RealTracs? If it is in your inbox you should DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY! If you already responded or provided sensitive information, be sure to change your RealTracs password.
RealTracs will never send you an email regarding login notices or ask for personally identifiable information.
If you are unsure the email really came from RealTracs, call our HelpDesk and ask.
You can also call 615-385-0777 or send an email to email@example.com.
Stay safe out there!
To better reflect the showing status of an active listing, the following changes have been made:
- Active status will now display as Active – Showing.
- A new status of Active – Not Showing has been added to add/edit, search, and reports.
How Active – Not Showing works:
- A new listing can be added as, and an existing listing can be changed to, Active – Not Showing if:
- The required Available for Showing Date is within fifteen (15) days of entry into the MLS system or the status change toActive – Not Showing
- The Available for Showing Date is before the expiration date of the listing
- Active – Not Showing listings are not syndicated until the status goes to Active – Showing
- Active – Not Showing listings are not available on the hot sheets or sent via auto notification until the status goes to Active –Showing
If you have questions about the new statuses, a help page has been created and is available at help.realtracs.net.
Additionally, the RealTracs Help Desk is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 615-385-0777.
RealTracs’ users now have access to RPR’s, full functionality to go along with their suite of tools and features. The addition of your listing data to RPR means various reports, trends and analytics will be enhanced, as well as the ability to display your own listings and those from your company.
RPR is a dues-funded, Realtor®-only national database of property information and is free of charge for NAR’s Realtor® members. The system is comprised of robust parcel-centric data sets covering more than 147 million parcels, including:
- Public records and tax assessment data
- Liens, stand-alone mortgages and refinancing loans
- Largest nationwide database of real estate-owned (REO) properties
- Advanced geospatial imagery, dynamic heat maps and historical property photos
- School district data, reviews and test scores
- Neighborhood boundaries and demographic information including points of interest
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) flood maps
To begin your setup of RPR, visit https://www.narrpr.com/ and click the “Create a New Account” button in the shaded grey box. Please note, you will need your NRDS number to setup RPR. This can be found in RealTracs by viewing your roster at My Page and then clicking User Profile. You can also contact your local REALTOR Association for your NRDS number as well.
If you need to speak with an RPR representative to assist with setup, they are available 24/7 by calling (877) 977-7576. You can also live-chat from the NAR RPR website.