Finding Online Help
The online support system is moving to an upgraded platform – FreshDesk. Here you will find the same helpful support walkthroughs and videos you have come to expect with an even more user-friendly format. The new support site is found at https://support.realtracs.com/.
Looking for assistance with something specific? Start typing what you are looking for in the search box and related support articles will populate as you type. When you see what you are looking for, simply click the article to be directed to that page.
There you will find a summary of the feature, a quick help guide to assist you, and a video tutorial, if available.
Still stuck or can’t find what you are looking for in the help pages? No problem! The new support site includes a new interactive support ticketing system. Follow the steps below to start a support ticket :
- Click New support ticket from the support.realtracs.com homepage.
- Login to RealTracs if prompted.
- Enter your email in the Requester field.
- Add a brief subject related to the problem you are experiencing.
- Enter the type of support ticket. You may choose between the following options: Question, Incident, Problem, Feature Request, Refund, Payment
- Enter a description of the problem you are experiencing.
If you have a screenshot or other file that might be helpful to a support technician, it can be attached to the ticket.
- Click submit.
After a ticket has been submitted you can check on the current status by clicking Check ticket status. To view the details of your ticket, click the support subject/ticket number. The details page contains all messaging between you and your assigned support technician and other information regarding your support request.
You can view not only open or pending support tickets but also a history of your resolved and closed tickets as well!
- You will receive an email from support confirming receipt of the ticket as well as a link to view the status of the ticket.
- A support technician will review your ticket and if there is a related support article a link will be emailed to you.
Other Assistance and Information
There is much more than just help pages on RealTracs support. On the support home page you will find links to recent articles that have been published, RealTracs rules and rule changes, a staff directory, and the latest RealTracs news!
Today’s Feature Deep-Dive:
Creating Saved Criteria in Custom Comparables
Today, we’re exploring ways to save time when comparing property types and pulling comparables. If you have criteria that you regularly use to compare property types, these steps will provide efﬁciencies by allowing you to save that criteria and access it for future comparables.
Select desired criteria in “Custom Comparables” section.
Instead of clicking on the “Submit” button, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Save Criteria” button.
You will then be prompted to name your commonly used criteria. After naming your search criteria within the box, click “Submit”.
This new criteria is now saved and easily accessible in the “Saved Criteria” drop-down box at the top of the “Custom Comparables” page.
Renaming & Deleting Saved Criteria
To rename or delete the saved criteria, go to “Proﬁles and Settings” section and select “Saved Comparables Criteria”. From here, you may either click the “edit” icon or the “delete” icon.
On January 8th, 2019, the standalone condominium property class is being removed, and condos are joining single-family homes to form a single Residential property class that includes the following property subtypes:
- Site Built
- Zero Lot Line
- Horizontal Property Regime (HPR) – Attached
- Horizontal Property Regime (HPR) – Detached
- Cottage/Garden Condo
- Flat Condo
- Highrise Condo
- Loft Condo
- Other Condo
- Townhouse Condo
- This update will allow users to search for ALL single family and condo listings in a particular area regardless of how they are listed, resulting in a much more thorough and robust set of search results.
- When searching for residential listings, you will see the new Type field under Common Criteria that allows the selection of any combination of single family or condo listing types.
- All of the selections will be checked and searched for by default; however, you can easily select only the options you want and search in any combination of residential and condo – all without the need of a cross-class search!
- You can save your favorite listing Type combination as your default search. Instructions on how to create and save a new default search can be viewed at help.realtracs.net.
- Add/Edit is updating too; Residential will be the choice for both single-family homes and condos. The specific sub-type will be chosen when inputting the details of the listing.
There are a few important notes to pass along:
- Existing condo listings (with current MLS numbers) will convert to Residential automatically
- Condo saved searches and auto-notify searches will be converted automatically
- Definitions of the various property subtypes can be found at help.realtracs.net
- The existing Exterior Alterations and Other Restrictions fields in Condo will not be moving to Residential
The knowledgeable RealTracs support team is available six days a week to assist with any questions you might have regarding this upcoming change.
You can chat, click, or call a representative from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.