Make Things Easier by Linking RealTracs With Your Google or Facebook Account.
A new update now allows users to sign on to the MLS with a single click by linking their Facebook and/or Google account to RealTracs.
1. Click Sign in with Google
2. When prompted by Google, select or sign in to an existing Google account. If you do not have a Google account, one can be created here.
3. You will receive a confirmation that you want to link your selected Google account and RealTracs. Click Continue to move on.
4. On the next screen, you will make the final decision to link Google with RealTracs. Click Link Account to finalize things.
1. Click Sign in with Facebook
2. On the next screen, verify that you are logged in to the Facebook account you want to link. You can also edit the information you allow RealTracs to receive.
3. You will receive a confirmation that you want to link your selected Facebook account and RealTracs. Click Continue to move on.
4. On the next screen, you will make the final decision to link Facebook with RealTracs. Click Link Account to finalize things.
Remove a Linked Google or Facebook Account
You can remove a linked Google or Facebook account at any time from the Security Settings page of your RealTracs Account. To do so, complete the following steps:
- While logged into RealTracs, click your name at the top-right corner of the page and choose Security Settings.
- Under the Linked Accounts section, click the red “x” that appears at the top-right corner of the box for the account you wish to remove.
- Click the red Delete button to confirm the removal of the linked account.
It’s that simple! Your Google or Facebook account will be no longer be linked with RealTracs. You can resume logging into your account using your RealTracs username and password.