The new billing system was released today and paying your invoice is now easier than ever before!
- Auto Pay – Your payment method is stored securely on file which means no more logging in just to pay your bill!
- Credit, Debit, or ACH Payments – Payments can be made from your debit or credit card, or automatically drafted from a checking or savings account.
- Easy Monthly Billing Cycle – No more guessing when the payment is due or forgetting to make a payment. Charges will be deducted at the same time each month. No more quarterly billing!
Please Note: Online payment via credit/debit card or ACH are the ONLY approved methods of payment Mailed or in-person payments of any kind including those sent from your bank via an automatic bill pay service are not accepted.
Important First Steps to Take
Adding a Payment Method
- Access your Billing Page in RealTracs.net by selecting Billing Info from the drop-down next to your name.
- Your billing summary is at the top of the page. Click Add Payment Method to enter your payment information.
- Enter your credit or debit card information on the Add Payment Method screen and click Add Card.
For ACH payments from your checking or savings account, select ACH (Electronic Check) and click Initiate Verification. Please note: ACH verification can take between three to five days to complete. This process is controlled by your financial institution.
Other Billing Features
- Billing History. View your complete invoice and payment history from the billing page.
- Sponsor Another Account. Sponsoring an account is when you pay for all the charges incurred by another user, such as a personal assistant or office staff person. Instructions on how to set this up can be viewed at help.realtracs.net.
- Auto Notify Management. Manage your auto-notification subscription right from the billing page.
Subscription Cost Changing in October
Beginning in October, the monthly charge for all licensed participants and users who have access to RealTracs will go from $120 per quarter to $42 per month – an increase of $2 monthly.
Questions About the New Billing System?
Online help for the billing system is available at help.realtracs.net if you have any questions. If you can’t find the answer to your question there, please be sure to contact our Help Desk staff via an online chat, email, or phone.