A new ShowingTime integration was integrated into RealTracs Thursday! Now, ShowingTime subscribers can add showing instructions from a new setting in the add/edit system so any RealTracs user can schedule a showing for your ShowingTime enabled listing online!
Here’s how you do it.
Setting up a listing to have online scheduling available
- Under the Office Information section in add/edit (this is the second section down) you will notice a new required field called Showing Service. By default, this is set to Other, and the Showing Instructions field is still available, just as it has always been. For non-ShowingTime subscribers, there is no change in the process.
- If you are a ShowingTime subscriber and wish to offer online scheduling, select ShowingTime in the Showing Service field. Showing instructions cannot be selected and will now be updated via the ShowingTime website after you make the listing active. Please note, this does not affect the Showing Phone Number.
- Upon confirmation of your listing being saved, you will need to open a new browser tab and sign into your ShowingTime account at http://showingtime.com, where showing instructions can be input.
- Any of your listings saved with ShowingTime selected as the showing service will display a Schedule Showing link in the Showing Instructions field found in the Office and Showing Information section (below). When a user clicks this link, they will be directed to your listing within the ShowingTime site to schedule their showing. Please note, users scheduling a showing time are not required to subscribe to ShowingTime.
Scheduling a showing online (for all MLS users)
- Click the Schedule Showing link to load the scheduling page on ShowingTime’s website. You do not have to be a ShowingTime subscriber to use this feature; however, you do need to confirm your contact information and agree to terms if ShowingTime doesn’t recognize you.
- Click Schedule a Single Showing or Add to ShowingCart to continue and follow the prompts.
A note to RealTracs’ users:
As you might have seen posted on the RealTracs home page and news, the original intent was to release CSS integration first. However, CSS is having some technical issues with integrating all of the MLS information, so RealTracs released ShowingTime first.