Keith Yount is known throughout Middle Tennessee for his continuous support of the Realtor® community. Mr. Yount has served in a variety of roles over the years as help desk support staff, mail server manager, system and network support engineer, support desk manager, association and stakeholder support expert and QA testing manager.
“Keith is one of those people you can ask to do anything because he’s trusted, diligent and always wants to the best for our customers,” said Stuart White, President and CEO of RealTracs. “Keith always rolls up his sleeves to do the hard work, and he has the ability to manage major projects.”
Over the years, Yount’s principal job has been managing the Support Desk staff, one of the most challenging positions in any company. Ensuring fast, accurate and compassionate responses in a fast-paced industry is a challenge. Yount recently added chat support to supplement the phone and email support services. Yount is involved in product development, bringing Support Desk feedback to discussions about system development, and he is the final decision-maker when new system features are released. In addition, Yount has managed the spam firewall, email service, and phone system.
“Keith embodies all of RealTracs’ Core Values,” said White.
- Total and unequivocal customer satisfaction;
- Strong personal relationships based on trust, teamwork, honesty, respect, dedication, and commitment to excellence;
- Operations and product development driven by the needs of the real estate community;
- Serving people through the highest standards of business and professional ethics;
- Maximum profitability through total quality service that consistently exceeds customer expectations; and
- Continuous improvement of products, services, and the work environment.
White continues, “Keith is the guy who answers the call or email at 11:00 p.m. just because he cares about our customers so much. You can’t ask for more dedication.” RealTracs® would like to acknowledge Mr. Yount with a sincere “THANK YOU” for 20 years of service to RealTracs® and the real estate industry.