Whether you want to call it coming soon, pre-marketing, taking a pause, or Aunt Sally and Uncle Rupert coming over for Thanksgiving, you can do just that with your property in the MLS with the Active – Not Showing status.
The great thing about Active – Not Showing is that you can now list your property in MLS and set the date it goes Active – Showing for up to 30 days out instead of the previous 15! If you need to paint, make repairs, or get the visiting relatives out of the house, just set the status to Active – Not Showing and do what you need to do. Days on Market WILL NOT accumulate during the time your listing is initially set to Active – Not Showing.
Need to take a break after the listing has gone to Active – Showing? You can change the status from Active – Showing to Active – Not Showing until your sellers are ready. You no longer need to withdraw the listing to take a pause!
That’s not all…
- Type has been added as a Residential option to the List View Results when applying custom column headers
- Arrows have been added to your List View Results to confirm the sort direction on sorted columns
- The Office phone is now included on your user profile and RealTracs signature
Some things we fixed under the hood…
- Add/Edit: Manual geo-coding issue with pin drop was fixed with November 2nd release
- Commercial listing report: Lease per SqFt is no longer rounding the user entered value
- CMA Report: MLS numbers now link back to the full report
Also, don’t forget…
We recently released some additional updates on how your listing date is input in Add/Edit, and user-friendly shareable links, along with other important feature improvements. Check out the details at here.
If you get stuck or have questions…
The RealTracs technical support staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. The quickest way to reach a technician is via an Online Chat. To start a chat, click the RealTracs.net.button at the top of