Several new improvements were just released today, Wednesday, August 23rd. Exciting new features such as an online help desk chat and an updated full report view are just part of what has been released.
Need help with any of the new features? Be sure to give our HelpDesk a call at 615-385-0777, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or now, chat directly with the Help Desk via an online help session, accessible directly from the main RealTracs toolbar!
- Support Chat – Chat with our help desk during regular business hours via the Help Desk Chat button on the main RealTracs toolbar.
- Full Results Tab – Updates to viewing and printing the new report:
- Based on requests to show more information before scrolling, the image has been reduced in size for the agent version of the full listing.
- The directions have been moved to the top section.
- Agent and Office information, including license #’s, can now be viewed by clicking the listing or selling agent name.
- Map Search : Drawing a radius now includes the option to manually enter a distance
- CMA and List Reports:The search criteria used to create the CMA has been added just below the Median row.
- List Results View: The updated Add/Remove Columns tool now includes both Withdrawn and Expiration Date fields.
- Gallery view (The page that loads with all the images after clicking the listing report main image): High resolution images can now be downloaded individually
- Printing New Reports: Second blank page has been eliminated
- Map Results View: Acres display on map pin details is now working
- Add/Edit: Closed listings can now be edited for up to 30 days after closing
- MLS# Search: Saved searches are fully functional
- Add/Edit: Manual Geo-coding is now working for Incomplete to Active listings
- Statistics print: Average sales price error corrected
- Transaction Desk option in More Menu: Listing information is now populating again
- Search Results tabs: Formatting issues with the new report and other results tab have been corrected