There are a few new MLS system enhancements that were released on Tuesday, July 25th in advance of the main system push on August 1. These include:
- Add/Edit: The Remarks field now allows for a max of 350 character and Realtor Remarks allows for 300 characters
- Add/Edit: The Print Preview button now opens the new agent report
- Mobile: Mobile.RealTracs.net reports are now mobile friendly for all property classes when sharing individual results and multiple results
Today’s release also included two important fixes to the geo-coding process in RealTracs:
- A flaw has been fixed that allows users to geo-code a property without dropping a pin
- Increases the ‘confidence’ level Bing uses to determine if a property location is accurate
Questions about the new updates or fixes? The RealTracs Helpdesk can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 615-385-0777.