To better reflect the showing status of an active listing, the following changes have been made:
- Active status will now display as Active – Showing.
- A new status of Active – Not Showing has been added to add/edit, search, and reports.
How Active – Not Showing works:
- A new listing can be added as, and an existing listing can be changed to, Active – Not Showing if:
- The required Available for Showing Date is within fifteen (15) days of entry into the MLS system or the status change toActive – Not Showing
- The Available for Showing Date is before the expiration date of the listing
- Active – Not Showing listings are not syndicated until the status goes to Active – Showing
- Active – Not Showing listings are not available on the hot sheets or sent via auto notification until the status goes to Active –Showing
If you have questions about the new statuses, a help page has been created and is available at help.realtracs.net.
Additionally, the RealTracs Help Desk is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm via email at email@example.com or by phone at 615-385-0777.