RealTracs’ users now have access to RPR’s, full functionality to go along with their suite of tools and features. The addition of your listing data to RPR means various reports, trends and analytics will be enhanced, as well as the ability to display your own listings and those from your company.
RPR is a dues-funded, Realtor®-only national database of property information and is free of charge for NAR’s Realtor® members. The system is comprised of robust parcel-centric data sets covering more than 147 million parcels, including:
- Public records and tax assessment data
- Liens, stand-alone mortgages and refinancing loans
- Largest nationwide database of real estate-owned (REO) properties
- Advanced geospatial imagery, dynamic heat maps and historical property photos
- School district data, reviews and test scores
- Neighborhood boundaries and demographic information including points of interest
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) flood maps
To begin your setup of RPR, visit https://www.narrpr.com/ and click the “Create a New Account” button in the shaded grey box. Please note, you will need your NRDS number to setup RPR. This can be found in RealTracs by viewing your roster at My Page and then clicking User Profile. You can also contact your local REALTOR Association for your NRDS number as well.
If you need to speak with an RPR representative to assist with setup, they are available 24/7 by calling (877) 977-7576. You can also live-chat from the NAR RPR website.