The latest updates and enhancements to the RealTracs 3.0 MLS System went live Wednesday December 21st.
- Media Manager: Documents, URLs and virtual tours can now be uploaded to incomplete listings
- Media Manager: Uploading URLs and virtual tours now requires http:// or https:// to be entered as part of the URL
- Accessibility Information has been added to RealTracs.net and .com as well as mobile.realtracs.net and .com
- Search: The map list is now collapsed below the map by default
- Activity Report: The Active section now displays the appropriate header “Active & UC Show Listings”
- Search Additional Criteria: Agent names can now be removed from the search fields successfully without removing the entire field
- List Price and Sales Price search fields: These fields are now editable without the cursor losing placement
- To Be Built listing photos: The “To Be Built” image was not automatically displaying for a short period of time, this is now fixed
The RealTracs help desk staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm to answer any questions you might have about the newly added features or anything else in the new system. They can be reached at 615-385-0777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.