The latest updates and enhancements to the RealTracs Mobile MLS Website went live Wednesday November 9th.
The RealTracs help desk staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm to answer any questions you might have about the newly added features to the mobile website or anything else in RealTracs 3.0. They can be reached at 615-385-0777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates on Mobile.RealTracs.net:
- The main menu has been combined with the Search menu to bring the most important features forward. Now the Nearby Me, Street/Subdivision, MLS #, Quick, Open House and Archive Search are available immediately following a successful login.
- The Detail View is now a continuous vertical scroll.
- You can now navigate through the Detail Listing results via a Previous and Next button
- The last county you searched is now remembered upon login for all searches.
- County is no longer required to Search.
- A Selection checkbox has been added to the detail view of each listing for use in creating a CMA and sharing multiple listings.
- Garage and Bedroom Main fields have been added to the Detail View.
- A “Get Agent Full Report” button has been added to the Detail View.
- Virtual Tours and Links have been added after the Documents section.
- A “Get Driving Directions” feature has been added to the bottom of the Detail view. This feature launches your phones native map application and gets directions based on your current location.