The latest updates and enhancements to the RealTracs 3.0 MLS System went live Wednesday October 26th.
- Hot Sheet/Current tab: Results over 500 can now be viewed via the Stats tab
- Search/Additional Criteria: Multiple entries for listing and selling agent name and office fields are now accepted.
- Search/Additional Criteria: Association Fee and Association Transfer Fee are now available.
- Office Page/Add New User: Managing branch brokers and staff have a new “Add New User” page.
- Search Results List View/Add and Remove columns: Selling Broker Code and Schools are now available as columns that can be added to the List view
- Auto Notify & Prospector: Max search results has increased from 250 to 500
- Auto Notify & Prospector: Results in both the Results and Saved columns can now be sorted.
The RealTracs help desk staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm to answer any questions you might have about the newly added features or anything else in the new system. They can be reached at 615-385-0777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.