The latest updates and enhancements to the RealTracs 3.0 MLS System went live Wednesday September 28th.
The RealTracs help desk staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm to answer any questions you might have about the newly added features or anything else in the new system. They can be reached at 615-385-0777 or via email at email@example.com.
- Search Results: You can now set your own default results tab by updating your Site Preferences in My Page.
- Search Results: When there is only one result, that result is automatically selected for ease of printing and sharing.
- Hot Sheets: The max results for List View, Thumb View and Full View has increased to 500 listings. The Map results max remains at 250.
- Stats Results Tab: List Price per Square Foot and Sales Price per Square Foot is now displayed.
- Map Search and Results: The drawing tools bar has been updated and relocated to a less intrusive location.
- Hot Sheet List View Results: Zip code, city, LP/SF and SP/SF have been added to the Add/Remove columns feature.
- New counties added: Hopkins County KY (area 111) and Caldwell County KY (area 112)
- Search Panel for all searches: The font has been increased for the field names.
- Auto Notify/Prospector: Print and More menus have been added to the Results and Saved columns.
- Search Panel for all searches: A Contract Date field has been added to the Under Contract Showing status for applicable property classes.
- Media Manager: A View Photos button has been added.
- Help/Support: Area School Info help has been added.
- Office Page/Inventory: The issue where the tax ID field was printing as a full URL is now fixed.
- Listing Status Change: The error seen when entering commas in a sales price has been resolved.
- Archive Search: Status changes from Under Contract Showing to Active are now tracked and displayed.
- History Report: The issue with all status changes displaying as Under Contract Showing has been resolved.