The latest updates and enhancements to the RealTracs 3.0 MLS System went live Wednesday August 3rd.
The RealTracs help desk staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm to answer any questions you might have about the newly added features or anything else in the new system. They can be reached at 615-385-0777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, and FIXES
- Media Manager: Rotation buttons added to each image
- Media Manager: New process for uploading additional photos and editing existing photos
- Media Manager: New process for deleting an image
- Stats Results tab: Option added to print over 250 results
- Stats Results tab: Option to see over 250 results added to Cross Class
- Mobile.RealTracs.net: You can now navigate from the mobile site to the full site and from the full site to the mobile site when on a device detected as mobile.
- Customizable html CMA: Added to Land, Multi-Family, Commercial, Rental, Auction, MLS# and Cross Class Search
- CMA Print Options: Printing now includes only the completed custom fields
- Auto Notify: Pick contacts button added to Step 2
- Auto Notify & Prospector: Notifications can now be turned off by clicking the name on the notification
- Prospector – Users activating their 26th Auto Notification will be prompted to subscribe to Prospector
- Prospector: Search field added
- Prospector: Unsubscribe button added
- Portrait images are now handled properly on the Thumbnail view and are no longer stretched
- History report is now displaying price change data properly
- Public Site Report: Both the date and time are now considered so the entered dates are included in the results
- Preview email listings links are now working when composing an email listing message
- Delegate logins: Reports now display the “Requested By” name of the logged in user
- Model Open House links are now displaying in the OH column for all classes
- Office Page/Agent Performance: Date range fields added