The latest updates and enhancements to the RealTracs 3.0 MLS System went live Wednesday June 8th.
The RealTracs help desk staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm to answer any questions you might have about the newly added features or anything else in the new system. They can be reached at 615-385-0777 or via email at email@example.com.
ALL UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, and FIXES
- Residential PDF CMA replaced with HTML CMA and includes customization for client information and subject property. This is now printed using the browser print button (Other search results coming later in June)
- Tax ID History button added for Residential (Other search results coming later in June)
- If RealTracs.net is accessed from an iPhone, the search panel is auto collapsed like the iPad
- When clicking the MLS# to go to full view, I am now returned to the page where I left upon return to the list view (We are working on returning you to the listing)
- Link backs from the colored houses on the CRS property report now working in RealTracs 3.0.
- Amortization Schedule now runs properly if no down payment is entered
- Public Site report now displays UC Show and UC Not Show replacing Active/Contingency and Pending
- Commas are now allowed in the display text for a document in Media Manager and do not break the PDF
- Virtual tour checkbox added back to Media Manager for third party data feeds/pulls
The checkbox was added back to the media manager, as there has to be a method for developers and IDX providers to identify and tag a virtual tour for proper display on websites.