The latest updates and enhancements to the RealTracs 3.0 MLS System went live Thursday May 12th.
The RealTracs help desk staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm to answer any questions you might have about the newly added features or anything else in the new system. They can be reached at 615-385-0777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pushed to RealTracs.net 5/12/16
- The Activity Report has been added to Reports menu
- Photos can now be added to Incomplete listings via My Page/Media Manager
- New certification options have been added to the Green Certifying Body field in RES and CND
- Environments for Living Gold
- Environments for Living Platinum
- Environments for Living Diamond
- History Report: The status change from UC Showing to Active is now tracked and displayed
- A Default Sort option has been added to My Page/Site Preferences for the Area field in searches. You can choose between Area Number and County Name.
- Favorites now holds up to 250 listings
- Auto Notification automated emails now include your new RealTracs 3.0 signature
- Listings with only a URL/Virtual Tour now have a filmstrip icon to access the link
- Mobile.RealTracs.net now links to the new updated version of the CRS Tax Record and the new Contacts list from RealTracs 3.0
- Prospector email addresses are now available via the Pick Contact button in email listings