The latest updates and enhancements to the RealTracs 3.0 MLS System went live Wednesday April 27th.
The RealTracs help desk staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm to answer any questions you might have about the newly added features or anything else in the new system. They can be reached at 615-385-0777 or via email at email@example.com.
ALL UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, and FIXES
- MLS Number Search: Results are now sorted by the order the MLS Numbers are entered into the search field.
- Office Staff Reports: Under Contract Showing and Under Contract Not Showing statuses are now returned in the search AND the results columns are now sortable.
- The media icon has returned to the listing report viewed by recipients of emailed listings. They can now click the image OR the media icon to view additional media.
- Auto Notify and Prospector records now have a phone number field and cell phone numbers from existing RealTracs 2.0 records are now populated.
- Auto Notify/Prospector Email error fixed: When a listing was removed from the Results column before attempting to email from the same results list, an error was generated and the email did not send.
- Auto Notify: You can now select multiple or all entries to run a manual search.
- Auto Notify: Results columns that displayed as N/A in RealTracs 2.0 were displaying as zeros once converted to the new site. These results are now displaying the correct number and can be viewed by clicking the number.
- The SentriCard renewal reminder has returned to the Billing and Renewals tile on the home page.
- Media Manager, Adding a URL: We are now displaying the URL prefix http:// to confirm to you this is already included by RealTracs and does not need to be typed with the entered web address.
- The Default List + Map Print option has been added to the MLS# Search, Archive Search, and Cross Class Search.
- The Default List Print option has been updated to match the order of the results from the MLS#, Cross Class, Archive, and Hot Sheet Searches.
- You can now copy/paste text into the message body when sending emailed listings.
- The Public Site Report is now available via Reports/System/Public Site Report.
- Print Preview was returned to the Add/Edit Property List page on 4.12.16.
- You can now print directly from the thumbnail images page in either landscape or portrait. Look for the Print button at the top of the page.