The latest updates and enhancements to the RealTracs 3.0 MLS System went live Tuesday April 5th.
The RealTracs help desk staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm to answer any questions you might have about the newly added features or anything else in the new system. They can be reached at 615-385-0777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, and FIXES
- Downloading up to 5000 results is now available in the Residential search.
- New fields have been added to the Residential Column layout list: Expiration Date (past dates only), Withdrawn Date, Listing Type, Pool, and Garage Description. The Broker Code field name has been updated to List Broker Code.
- Auto Notify: Buyers/Sellers and Prospects names can now be clicked to edit email, subject, message body, frequency and Reports.
- Auto Notify: Step 3/Share all Results, the “Send me a copy” email address is now included in the sent emails.
- Auto Notify: Delegate users can now create new entries “logged in as” another user and entries are now displayed on the other users list.
- Email listing links expire at day 31.
- Downloading is now an option in the More menu from Hot sheet results.
- Horizontal scroll has been added to bottom of the list view.