The latest updates and enhancements to the RealTracs 3.0 MLS System went live Monday October 19th.
The RealTracs help desk staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm to answer any questions you might have about the newly added features or anything else in the new system. They can be reached at 615-385-0777 or via email at email@example.com.
ALL UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, and FIXES
- User Settings option added to My Page which includes a User Profile and Site Preferences
- Now available in Site Preferences:
- Default Page size setting for both the List and Thumbnail results views
- Signature file creator and editor with image upload option
- Email listings now includes a signature file if checked
- Email listings now has a text editor for composing the body of the message
- Hot Sheets:
- Added color coding to the Reason column on the List View
- Changed default date range from 14 days to 7 days on Current tab search
- Select All option removed from Full View to prevent selection mistakes
- Media page formatted for printing with descriptions
- Option to download results as text or Excel has been added to the More menu on the results views.
- Tax Search update from CRS Power Tools to CRS MLS Tax Suite
- Includes a new multi-county search
- Enhanced Mapping capabilities
- Optimized for mobile devices
- Two new reports added to the Office Page/Broker Reports menu for Managing Brokers: Listing Detail and Office Performance
- NAR NRDS ID field added to User Profile for Transaction Desk