Responsibilities of the MLS Participant:
- The participant is responsible for entering the information in the RealTracs database, once the permission form has been received from the current buyer.
- The property must be listed, pended and closed in the MLS database.
- A copy of the Non-MLS permission form and the H.U.D. must be faxed to 615-385-7872.
RealTracs will correct the list, pend, and closed dates, as well as the listing agent field.
- The statement “For Comp Purposes Only” must be entered in the Remarks section of the property listing.
- The Purchase Agreement must be made available to RealTracs upon request.
- If requested, the participant must produce the documents within 24 hours.
- Failure to provide requested documentation will result in a $100 fine and removal of the listing from the MLS.
Timeline for Adding a Non-MLS Property to the System
When a request to add a Non-MLS listing is received, the schedule below will be followed:
Closed Date – Sixty (60) Days After Closing Free
Sixty One (61) Days – One Year After Closing $30.00
Listings Over One Year From Closing Date *
* Closed Listings over a year old will not be accepted as Non-MLS