The latest updates and enhancements to the RealTracs 3.0 MLS System went live Monday June 15th. These updates include the addition of more reporting options, as well as a Single Sign On to Transaction Desk.
Training on these features, including video tutorials and more, can be found within the RealTracs Online Help Library.
Also, the RealTracs help desk staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm to answer any questions you might have. They can be reached at 615-385-0777 or via email at email@example.com.
ALL UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, and FIXES
- ESRI map replacing Bing on all Searches
- Hot Sheets and Roster added to Search menu
- Main menu option “Reports” turned on and displaying Agent and Financial sections
- Agent Reports: Inventory & Productivity
- Financial Report: Seller’s Net and Amortization
- Main menu option “Office Page” turned on and displaying Brokerage Reports Section
- Agent Performance Report
- Market Penetration Report
- Inventory Report
- Added to More Menu in search results
- Transaction Desk SSO
- CMA’s are printed and emailed based on list view order
- Rental Full View: replaced sub-agency, buyer broker, and facilitator with compensation field
- Email listings link has been increased to 15 days for all property classes (from 5 days)
- Favorites: Previous search criteria is now saved when “Back to Search” is clicked
- When delegates are “logged in as” another user, emailed listings now display as being from the user they are logged in as
- UC-Show is now grayed out for Hot Sheets since the conversion to pending will not work properly here until we are on one site
- Map center is no longer lost after selecting Agent Full from Print menu