The latest updates and enhancements to the RealTracs 3.0 MLS System went live Wednesday February 15th.
- All users will be prompted to acknowledge RealTracs Rules and Regulations
- Auto Notify/Prospector: Cross class searching is now available
- Cross Class Search: More additional criteria fields added (this will be released later today)
- Entire Site: You can now login to RealTracs from multiple tabs within the same browser without issue. Auto Notify/Prospector is not fully cross tab functional, but will be very soon.
The RealTracs help desk staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm to answer any questions you might have about the newly added features or anything else in the new system. They can be reached at 615-385-0777 or via email at email@example.com.
RealTracs’ users now have access to RPR’s, full functionality to go along with their suite of tools and features. The addition of your listing data to RPR means various reports, trends and analytics will be enhanced, as well as the ability to display your own listings and those from your company.
RPR is a dues-funded, Realtor®-only national database of property information and is free of charge for NAR’s Realtor® members. The system is comprised of robust parcel-centric data sets covering more than 147 million parcels, including:
- Public records and tax assessment data
- Liens, stand-alone mortgages and refinancing loans
- Largest nationwide database of real estate-owned (REO) properties
- Advanced geospatial imagery, dynamic heat maps and historical property photos
- School district data, reviews and test scores
- Neighborhood boundaries and demographic information including points of interest
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) flood maps
To begin your setup of RPR, visit https://www.narrpr.com/ and click the “Create a New Account” button in the shaded grey box. Please note, you will need your NRDS number to setup RPR. This can be found in RealTracs by viewing your roster at My Page and then clicking User Profile. You can also contact your local REALTOR Association for your NRDS number as well.
If you need to speak with an RPR representative to assist with setup, they are available 24/7 by calling (877) 977-7576. You can also live-chat from the NAR RPR website.
None of us like to think about being affected by a disaster. However, the recent wildfires in the Sevier County/Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge areas have unfortunately served as reminders that the threat of being personally touched by a disaster has never been more real and ever-present.
Did you know that as a REALTOR® member of RealTracs, you have a resource readily available through the RealTracs Rising Hope Disaster Relief Fund? This assistance is available to not only REALTORS® but their immediate families, and employees of REALTOR® Associations – including those in the areas affected by the East Tennessee wildfires.
The RealTracs Rising Hope Disaster Relief Fund was established in 2011 in response to the flooding we experienced in Middle Tennessee in 2010, and in an effort to help REALTORS® across the country during times of need with housing related financial assistance in response to a natural disaster, or other charitable purposes as permitted under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
For more details, to download an application for assistance, or to make a tax-deductible donation, visit http://www.DisasterRelief.RealTracs.com.
RealTracs will be performing maintenance during the evening hours of Sunday December 11 between 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. so we can apply various system updates. This will affect your ability to (1) Edit Auto Notifications, (2) Edit Saved Searches, and (3) Edit Contacts.
We apologize for any inconvenience as we make these necessary updates.
The latest updates and enhancements to the RealTracs Mobile MLS Website went live Wednesday November 9th.
The RealTracs help desk staff is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm to answer any questions you might have about the newly added features to the mobile website or anything else in RealTracs 3.0. They can be reached at 615-385-0777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates on Mobile.RealTracs.net:
- The main menu has been combined with the Search menu to bring the most important features forward. Now the Nearby Me, Street/Subdivision, MLS #, Quick, Open House and Archive Search are available immediately following a successful login.
- The Detail View is now a continuous vertical scroll.
- You can now navigate through the Detail Listing results via a Previous and Next button
- The last county you searched is now remembered upon login for all searches.
- County is no longer required to Search.
- A Selection checkbox has been added to the detail view of each listing for use in creating a CMA and sharing multiple listings.
- Garage and Bedroom Main fields have been added to the Detail View.
- A “Get Agent Full Report” button has been added to the Detail View.
- Virtual Tours and Links have been added after the Documents section.
- A “Get Driving Directions” feature has been added to the bottom of the Detail view. This feature launches your phones native map application and gets directions based on your current location.