The kids have practice.
What’s for dinner?
Help with homework.
Remember to call clients.
Does this schedule look familiar? With today’s hot market and your personal schedule busier than ever, who has time to sit down at the computer? You’re on the go and need information on the go, too.
We get it. That’s why RealTracs mobile provides you with MLS in the palm of your hand. And it’s continuously getting better with more features added regularly.
Need to call another agent about a property you are viewing? Just click on their contact information in the full report. Want to share a property CMA with your client? Do it from RealTracs mobile quickly. What’s for sale in the area? A “Near Me” search will tell you.
There’s more! Now you can view and manage your listings:
- Easily view all of your listings from your phone – even the ones you co-list.
- Manage your listings with mobile-friendly features. As add/edit is being redesigned more tools will be added!
- Make listing status updates with the new Change Status.
- Coming Soon: Make quick edits to price, expiration date, public remarks, and private remarks.
You can also find quick links to CRS Tax and the RealTracs support site!
Check it Out!
If you haven’t visited the RealTracs mobile site recently, give it a test drive today by logging into realtracs.net from your favorite mobile device.
Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Finding Online Help
The online support system is moving to an upgraded platform – FreshDesk. Here you will find the same helpful support walkthroughs and videos you have come to expect with an even more user-friendly format. The new support site is found at https://support.realtracs.com/.
Looking for assistance with something specific? Start typing what you are looking for in the search box and related support articles will populate as you type. When you see what you are looking for, simply click the article to be directed to that page.
There you will find a summary of the feature, a quick help guide to assist you, and a video tutorial, if available.
Still stuck or can’t find what you are looking for in the help pages? No problem! The new support site includes a new interactive support ticketing system. Follow the steps below to start a support ticket :
- Click New support ticket from the support.realtracs.com homepage.
- Login to RealTracs if prompted.
- Enter your email in the Requester field.
- Add a brief subject related to the problem you are experiencing.
- Enter the type of support ticket. You may choose between the following options: Question, Incident, Problem, Feature Request, Refund, Payment
- Enter a description of the problem you are experiencing.
If you have a screenshot or other file that might be helpful to a support technician, it can be attached to the ticket.
- Click submit.
After a ticket has been submitted you can check on the current status by clicking Check ticket status. To view the details of your ticket, click the support subject/ticket number. The details page contains all messaging between you and your assigned support technician and other information regarding your support request.
You can view not only open or pending support tickets but also a history of your resolved and closed tickets as well!
- You will receive an email from support confirming receipt of the ticket as well as a link to view the status of the ticket.
- A support technician will review your ticket and if there is a related support article a link will be emailed to you.
Other Assistance and Information
There is much more than just help pages on RealTracs support. On the support home page you will find links to recent articles that have been published, RealTracs rules and rule changes, a staff directory, and the latest RealTracs news!
Today’s Feature Deep-Dive:
Creating Saved Criteria in Custom Comparables
Today, we’re exploring ways to save time when comparing property types and pulling comparables. If you have criteria that you regularly use to compare property types, these steps will provide efﬁciencies by allowing you to save that criteria and access it for future comparables.
Select desired criteria in “Custom Comparables” section.
Instead of clicking on the “Submit” button, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Save Criteria” button.
You will then be prompted to name your commonly used criteria. After naming your search criteria within the box, click “Submit”.
This new criteria is now saved and easily accessible in the “Saved Criteria” drop-down box at the top of the “Custom Comparables” page.
Renaming & Deleting Saved Criteria
To rename or delete the saved criteria, go to “Proﬁles and Settings” section and select “Saved Comparables Criteria”. From here, you may either click the “edit” icon or the “delete” icon.